ARC Mission Statement
ARC is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that exists for the purpose of combining our love for running with our love for our local community. We use our love of running to host several fun run events during the year. Our goal is to put on a quality fun run to provide a family-friendly outlet where people can get some exercise, build their sense of community and support local charities.
1. YD Tighty Run. The proceeds of this run go to Arlington Youth Dynamics which provides out door learning and leadership experiences for youth.
2. ShamRock & Roll Run. A Saint Paddy’s Day themed 5K/10K. The proceeds of this run are given to Eagle Wings disAbility which reaches the special needs community.
3. Pedal Paddle Puff. This triathlon is an Arlington Tradition going back decades on the 4th of July.
4. NEW RACE COMING SOON FOR AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
5. Turkey Trot. Enjoy your Thanksgiving feasting guilt free after putting in some miles with us! Pumpkin Pie prizes and a great family tradition. Proceeds go to Arlington Food Bank.
6. Christmas Run. The proceeds of this run go towards buying toys for under privileged families.
We want to help you get outside and get moving. Whether it’s walking, jogging, running or sprinting, there is a place for you in this club. Please check out the membership tab for more information.